Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Email Liên Lạc
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hạn Chót Nhận Hồ Sơ
1. Project management and implementation
- Manage assigned IT projects; Make detailed plan and implement IT projects as assignment from IT Directors.
- Estimate and allocate required resource for project
- Do regular assessment of project status to timely report to IT Directors, IT PMO, Sponsor and other related stakeholders.
- Manage daily tasks of project. Be responsible to evaluate and ensure that the overall quality of project delivery before handing over to customer.
- Ensure the engagement of project stakeholders and the cooperation between related parties.
- Proactively assess project risks and issues, establish mitigation plan/ resolution plan and timely communicate and escalate to relevant stakeholders.
- Keep up-to-date record of project budget/ schedule/ scope/resource.
- Prepare Business case for IT investment projects of bank (if required).
- Jointly evaluate select IT solutions (if required)
- Manage project dependencies in the respective IT function/domain as well as communicate and coordinate with other PMs if there is a dependency with projects in other IT function/ domains.
2. Process improvement and Innovation:
- Be responsible to study new technologies/ latest industry trends, acquired banking domain knowledge; Communicate, share and train to members to improve the professionalism and working efficiency.
- Contribute to improve the IT project management process,
- Banking Experience is prefferable
- English is good
- PMP Certificate is a Plus
- At least 03 years of working experience at the same position
Candidates who are interested in the job opportunity, please click "Apply" button or download CV form under excel file to send your CV to HR Department.
Việc Làm Tương Tự