Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Email Liên Lạc
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hạn Chót Nhận Hồ Sơ
- The Transformation Office is responsible for execution of the bank’s transformation vision, strategy and roadmap of deliverables with a focus on digitalization of customer journeys.
- The Transformation Office executes a portfolio of initiatives pre-dominantly through Agile Development (with some foundational initiatives aligned to the Waterfall project management methodology).
- The Transformation Office houses expertise to support the execution of a portfolio of initiatives related to market segmentation, customer journeys, technology, data, risk management, change management, digital partnerships and capability development, a project management office amongst others.
- The Transformation Office tracks and measures the progress of execution using modern portfolio management techniques (such as OKRs and TTIs) to ensure value is created for customers and the Bank.
- The Technology Tribe will support the business by building solutions required to deliver on the bank's digital strategy.
- The Technology Tribe will advise and design solutions based on requirements from and feasibilities of other tribes, develop solutions based on the architecture blueprint while ensuring quality assurance throughout the development and execution of solutions.
- The Technology Tribe will be equipped with forefront programming skills and knowledge of digital technologies so as to be able to provide innovative design solutions and advice on improvements needed to meet business needs.
- The job holder will implement server-side code to develop complex, interactive, content-managed and database driven websites.
- Reports to Delivery Lead
- Direct reports are none
- Internal stakeholders include teams within the Transformation Office and relevant departments in the Bank
- External stakeholders include partners providing professional services
A. Software Development
- Own a digital platform’s user-facing code and the architecture of the user experience, leading designers to bring wireframes from development to delivery.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to troubleshoot and solve coding issues, improving usability.
- Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, timeliness and complies with accessibility standards.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Actively test and debug programs to ensure stability and accuracy.
- Develop and maintain front end code that improves analytical and statistical modeling and forecasting methods to support business tribes in their decision making process.
B. Software Documentation
- Guide tribe and squad members on translating business requirements into technical design documents.
- Actively review and drive discussions with squad members on functional requirement documents for building and improving TCB’s digital products.
- Experience with UI/UX design and implementation leveraging tools such as Bootstrap or ZURB Foundation
- Experience working in a source-controlled environment such as GIT or TFVC
- Experience in full development life cycle from requirements analysis through coding and release
- Deep experience developing, testing, documenting and releasing mission-critical software
- Solid understanding of API design and implementation
Agile / Digital Experience
- Experience in Agile Software Development with a strong understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
- A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
- Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng tải CV theo mẫu, lưu dưới dạng file excel và click vào nút "Ứng tuyển" để gửi hồ sơ về cho phòng Nhân sự.
Việc Làm Tương Tự