Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Email Liên Lạc
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hạn Chót Nhận Hồ Sơ
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures for testing on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Identify software failures to flag and diagnose defects and maintain a database of software defects.
- Use historical analysis of test results to identify problem and improvement areas.
- Conduct Functionality Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
- Conduct Regression Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
- Assist in preparing and delivering reports on progress of testing services for squad and tribe leads.
B. Test Documentation
- Record, document and compare test results to expected results.
- Lead the documentation of test results for the debugging and modification of software.
- Review testing procedures developed by Testers for business user acceptance testing (UAT) and lead the training on program usage with business users.
- At least have 2-3 year do Mobile test in projects related to Mobile
- Know the difference of Native apps, Web app (on mobile) and Hybrid apps
- Need to have common sense about UI/UX checking.
- Can tell the difference and difficulty when doing Android automation and IOS automation.
- Know to use what tool to extract elements in IOS and Android.
- Know how to call API in his/her mobile test tool is a good plus. In general, if he has knowledge of API test, or at least use API to prepare data, that would be great
- Know how to connect to SQL using his/her mobile test tool is a plus
- Know how to apply BDD in mobile test is a plus-
Agile / Digital Experience
- Experience in Agile Software Development with a strong understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
- A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
- Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng tải CV theo mẫu, lưu dưới dạng file excel và click vào nút "Ứng tuyển" để gửi hồ sơ về cho phòng Nhân sự.
Việc Làm Tương Tự