1. Project management and implementation
- Manage assigned IT projects; Make detailed plan and implement IT projects as assignment from IT Directors.
- Estimate and allocate required resource for project
- Do regular assessment of project status to timely report to IT Directors, IT PMO, Sponsor and other related stakeholders.
- Manage daily tasks of project. Be responsible to evaluate and ensure that the overall quality of project delivery before handing over to customer.
- Ensure the engagement of project stakeholders and the cooperation between related parties.
- Proactively assess project risks and issues, establish mitigation plan/ resolution plan and timely communicate and escalate to relevant stakeholders.
- Keep up-to-date record of project budget/ schedule/ scope/ resource.
- Prepare Business case for IT investment projects of bank (if required).
- Jointly evaluate select IT solutions (if required)
- Manage project dependencies in the respective IT function/ domain as well as communicate and coordinate with other PMs if there is a dependency with projects in other IT
- function/ domains.
2. Process improvement and Innovation:
- Be responsible to study new technologies/ latest industry trends, acquired banking domain knowledge; Communicate, share and train to members to improve the professionalism and working efficiency.
- Contribute to improve the IT project management process, guidelines.