Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Email Liên Lạc
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hạn Chót Nhận Hồ Sơ
Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing campaigns and internal reporting for Techcombank Personal Financial Service’s Offline and Digital Marketing campaigns and programs.
• These reports will be circulated high and wide, so an attention to detail and ability to translate complex concepts to stakeholders at various levels through data, visuals, and narratives will be crucial.
• Reports will vary in scope, ranging from a relatively small A/B test to QBR’s and Fiscal Year Business Summary.
• With such a wide-ranging scope, the candidate will be expected to take an audience-first approach to reporting so that each report is delivered with the right context to yield understanding and ultimately drive optimization.
• Drive meaningful business efficiencies for all PFS product vertical by effectively tracking key performance indicators
(KPIs), and then use this information to determine whether or not our campaigns are meeting their marketing and business goals.
• Monitor web analytics tools and provide insight and analysis monthly on trends.
• Advise on proper analytics setup and implement analytics tracking.
• Ensure the flow of data through various stages of web and digital use is streamlined and tracked.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, execute, and analyze results for digital marketing campaigns.
• Report on organization performance utilizing third-party reporting and visualization tools.
• Campaign Management
• Set up and monitor campaigns accurately in different ad platforms, ensuring ad tags and creative are loaded correctly into the systems.
• Master media buying-related technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party ad servers and exchanges.
• Understand business performance objectives and develop successful strategies and optimizations to meet and exceed them.
• Hands-on execution and in-the-field management of client campaigns.
• High level understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data that can help capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for account growth.
• Translate basic campaign goals to optimization tactics across all digital campaign platforms.
• Execute basic QA of assigned campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field
- 3+ years Web Analytics and Digital Campaign Experience
- Proven track record includes:
• Analytics implementation experience such as engagement tracking, channel setup, and pixel
• Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Knowledge of tag management systems and the analytics implementation process
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented with sound organizational and prioritization skills
• Some prior exposure to digital marketing channels preferred
• Data visualization tool experience such as Tableau, PowerBi or Google Data Studio a plus
Interested candidate, pls kindly send you updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Việc Làm Tương Tự