A. Change Management Support
- Conduct change impact assessment and stakeholder analysis (for internal and external stakeholders).
- Support the team in developing change management plans.
- Engage and support stakeholders through change implementation.
- Develop and implement communication plans and track progress.
- Evaluate and report on performance results / efficiency of communication and transformation change implementation activities.
- Support design, planning, pilot preparation and implementation of initiatives.
- Prepare reports for discussions and updates on transformation initiatives.
B. Training Needs Analysis
- Conduct training needs analysis and prepare requirement specifications from customer journeys.
- Inform Capability Development team on requirement specifications to develop and implement training requirements.
C. User Support & Communication Collaterals
- Develop and manage user manuals / guidelines, materials, customer support scripts.
- Partner with feature development teams to design and develop digital user experience, plan and develop useful, usable content including instructional text, error and confirmation messages.
- Translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand interactive experiences to support online users to complete interactions smoothly and effectively.
- Create and manage content on digital channels for new features.
- Create, edit and manage content for communication campaigns.
- Actively research, collect information, update new market trends to develop new content strategy.
- Conduct surveys, collect, manage customer feedback, propose solutions to provide improved support to users.
D. Culture Development
- Coordinate with others to implement the Bank's culture strategy and programs to strengthen core values and associated behaviors for the Transformation Office.