Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Email Liên Lạc
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hạn Chót Nhận Hồ Sơ
- The job holder is responsible for developing and establishing quality assurance standards for the bank's software and applications by performing tests to isolate and solve issues including initiating tests, analyzing results and finding solutions to technical problems.
- The job holder will help the Test Lead to ensure that work produced is high quality and free from bugs and glitches.
- Reports to Test Lead.
- Direct reports are none.
- Internal stakeholders include teams within the Transformation Office and relevant departments in the Bank
- External stakeholders include partners providing professional services
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures for testing on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Identify software failures to flag and diagnose defects and maintain a database of software defects.
- Use historical analysis of test results to identify problem and improvement areas.
- Conduct Functionality Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
- Conduct Regression Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
- Assist in preparing and delivering reports on progress of testing services for squad and tribe leads.
B. Test Documentation
- Record, document and compare test results to expected results.
- Lead the documentation of test results for the debugging and modification of software.
- Review testing procedures developed by Testers for business user acceptance testing (UAT) and lead the training on program usage with business users.
- At least 3 years experience working in software development projects
- Experience in defining test cases from functional requirements and in cross browser / environment testing
- Experience in programming in at least four languages (Java, C++, SQL, Selenium, Objective C, Swift, Serenity, Appium)
- Experience using tools and processes used in web software testing
- Experience working on web standards and technologies including accessibility compliance
Agile / Digital Experience
- Experience in Agile Software Development with a strong understanding of Agile principles,
practices and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
- A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
- Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng tải CV theo mẫu, lưu dưới dạng file excel và click vào nút "Ứng tuyển" để gửi hồ sơ về cho phòng Nhân sự.
Việc Làm Tương Tự