A. Agile / Scrum Standards and Efficiency for Tribes / Functional Teams
- Guide tribes and functional teams in the Transformation Office and across the bank on the application of agile practices and scrum methodologies.
- Oversee sprint processes to facilitate transparency, inspection and adaptation.
- Lead sprint reviews and planning meetings to develop standards and requirements for the agile process.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions for new product development.
- Help teams use and navigate agile tools and software extensively.
- Shied agile teams from external interference and remove barriers to ensure teams are fully functional and productive.
- Work with teams on conflict resolution methods.
- Facilitate scrum events as teaching opportunities.
- Set up Guilds or Communities of Practice for cross-team skill development and knowledge sharing.
- Organize opportunities and events for employees to learn more about Agile, inside and outside the organization.
B. Stakeholder Management
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities and process improvements by leveraging organization data to drive business solutions.
- Coach higher management teams on their role in an Agile context.
- Work with stakeholders to set up and maintain a structured way to continuously improve teams and product development flow.
- Facilitate 'big retrospectives' (retrospectives on non-team level but on a project, program or division level).
- Set up organization level impediment resolution process.
C. Developing Talent
- Organize and support the team in strengthening Agile ways of working in delivering value to internal customers.
- Coach team members to strengthen capabilities and demonstrate the required mindset and behaviors.
- Motivate team members to try out new out-of-the box approaches without taking undue risks.
- Attract, motivate and retain employees across all levels for a high performance culture.