Any changes to the policy or the way Techcombankjobs.com uses your personal information shall be announced clearly before being effected. Techcombankjobs.com encourages you to view this policy regularly to keep up to date with the way we protect your personal information.
This is an online job website for persons aged 18 or more.
- “Personal information” is construed as personally identifying information such as name, email address, phone number, or other information which is not publicly available. This policy will only apply to the activities of Techcombankjobs.com and its administrators. The websites and services which are linked from/to this website have their own policies which you may view by clicking the relevant link (if any).
Collection of Personal Information
- Techcombankjobs.com collects personal information such as name, email address, home address, office address, telephone number, working experience, and other information related to summary bio and application letter. Once you have registered at Techcombankjobs.com, you will no longer be foreign to us.
- Techcombankjobs.com monitors users’ traffic at its different sections to determine which sections are most popular. We also use the data to revise content as appropriate and to deliver tailored advertisements to users.
- Techcombankjobs.com uses collected information for the following purposes: tailor advertisements and content which you view and contact you.
- If you create an account at Techcombankjobs.com, we will store all of the registration information which you have provided in your personal profile.
Use of Your Personal Information
- Techcombankjobs.com will not sell, lease, or share your personal information with any other person or unknown third party except for the purpose of providing you the products or services which you have requested. However, we may sell, lease, or share the information with your permission or in one of the following cases:
- When you submit a job application via our website, the summary bio in your account and any other information which you have provided during the application process may be processed by us at any time later.
- We may keep of copy of summary bio in your profile or our database. Although we strive to comply with legal regulations on privacy protection, Techcombankjobs.com will not be accountable if any third parties keep or use your profile. You can take your profile out of the general database at any time and still can submit applications for the jobs of your interest at any time.
- We keep up to date with legal procedures and will establish or exercise our legal rights or defend us against legal complaints.
- We believe in information sharing to check, prevent or take preventive actions against illegal actions, suspicious, fraudulent activities, or events that may threaten the physical safety of any individual, violations of the terms on use of personal information at Techcombankjobs.com or when required by law.
Control of Your Personal Information
- Techcombankjobs.com offers you many different options regarding the scope of use and the sharing of your personal information. You can access your account to view/revise the information or your interests at any time.
- You will be requested to specify your demands when signing in your account, thanks to which Techcombankjobs.com can link your interests to specific services. Thereby, this safeguard measure will prevent other persons from using and controlling your personal information. If you have not had an account, you can create one by clicking here.
- You can delele your summary bio at any time.
Safety of Personal Information
- We only use personal information for Techcombank’s business purposes, including communication with branches and subsidiaries. We will not share information on personal income collected at Techcombankjobs.com with third parties except for the following limited cases:
- We may transfer your personal information to partners (service providers) which assist us in managing Techcombank’s websites. The partners are obliged by agreement to protect your personal information.
- We may also divulge your personal information as required by law or when we deem necessary to comply with legal procedures, respond to any complaints, or protect the rights of Techcombank, customers and the public.
- Where Techcombank is fully acquired by another company, or if Techcombank has to sell or transfer Techcombank’s business lines in part/in whole, according to law, the acquirer will be permitted to access the data maintained by the concerned business lines, including personal data. Similarly, data can be transferred as part of corporate re-organization (merger) or debt settlement.
- Users of Techcombankjobs.com are also required to respect these privacy terms when signing in our website. Techcombankjobs.com requires you to provide information for job application purpose only when you create an account. Once we determine that a piece of information not for job application purpose, your account will be automatically deleted.
Changes to Policy