- 7+ years of experience in software development and minimum 4-5 years of experience in DevSecOps setup
- Proven track record of leading DevSecOps teams and working with cross-functional teams in a fast pace environment.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps factory pipeline components and DevSecOps Metrics.
- Experience working with cloud environments is a must.
- Hands-on experience on code, commit, code review, document, test, integrate, qa, monitor with front end and back end languages and technologies.
- Experience working with DevSecOps tools is a must (RE protection, SSL pinning, payload encryption, Code quality, source code analysis, SAST/DAST tools).
Agile / Digital Experience
- Has a strong understanding of Agile methodology and practices
- Experience working in Agile teams or in a collaborative team environment which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from team members and clients
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
- Openness to new ideas and desire to develop them together
- High-energy and passionate outlook to the role and can influence those around her/him