- How to apply for a job in TCB?
First, you are recommended to have a look at TCB’s current job vacancies, then register as a member at http://www.techcombankjobs.com and fill in the application form as required. In case you have not found the desired job yet, just register as a member. You shall be contacted by TCB’s recruitment center when there is a suitable opportunity.
2. What promotion opportunities shall I have at TCB?
Promotion opportunities are available for employees at all units of the Bank, and may vary depending on the features specific to each position. Besides, TCB’s flexible policy of employee secondment/rotation allows its staff to apply for other positions in the Bank.
3. What stages do I have to go through before I become an official employee?
Generally, new recruits shall go through the following stages:
- Probabtion: 1- 2 months
- Challenge: 3 – 6 months
- Signing official contract
After each stage, employees shall be evaluated by the line manager regarding work outcomes and suitable time to proceed to the next stage. Stages could be shortened or ommitted for excellent new hires.
4. What training programs are available to its new employees?
TCB attaches great importance to equipping its new hires with carefully-designed training programs for developing their professional competence as well as soft skills such as:
- General training on TCB’s system and operation
- Specilaized training on each unit/ division’s operation
- Professional development
5. What are my chances of joining TCB if I am a fresh graduate?
Competent fresh graduates who demonstrate strong desire of joining TCB are always welcomed. Since 2011, TCB has held “Career fairs” at top universities in Vietnam introducing career opportunities at TCB for students. We strongly believe that fresh graduates would be able to catch up with the work thanks to TCB’s professional working environment and policy.
6. What does Techcombank look for in a potential applicant?
In addition to the position-specific professional requirements, applicants are expected to have strong motivation, confidence and long-term commitment with TCB.
7. After submiting my application, how and how soon will TCB contact me?
Within 7-10 days, TCB’s recruitment center shall contact you via phone or email, or shall post an announcement on the bank’s website. Our contacting method shall be stated in each particular job announcement.
8. Where can I find Techcombank’s job announcement?
TCB’s job announcement is regularly updated on http://www.techcombankjobs.com. You can also contact TCB’s recruitment center directly via email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. What are the steps in TCB’s recruitment process?
TCB’s recruitment process is designed in a way that facilitates applicants to fully showcase their capability. The general process is structured as follows:
- Tests: IQ, EQ, knowledge and skills in finance and banking, business administration, and/or sales (in case of recruiting salesperson)
- Interview: Round 1
- Interview: Round 2
- Interview: Round 3 (optional, to be noticed specifically)
- Sending job offer and preparing new employee profiles