- Founded in September 1993 and headquartered in Hanoi, Techcombank is one of the largest joint-stock commercial banks in Vietnam and one of the leading banking institutions in Asia.
- We have more than 10,000 employees working among 315 branches nationwide and provide a wide range of financial products and services to more than 5.4 million clients in Vietnam.
- We are the third largest bank by market capitalization and we pride ourselves as the top bank in terms of operational efficiency with 17 consecutive quarters of continuous growth.
- Over the years, we have been awarded by many globally reputable organizations such as: EuroMoney, Global Finance, Wells Fargo, Bank of New York Mellon, AsiaRisk, Finance Asia, Global Banking and Finance Review, etc.
- We are also the only new enterprise in Vietnam’s Top 9 in 2019 (including state-owned and FDI companies). According to Vietnam Report, the rankings were based on the overall evaluation criteria of profitability (ROA, ROE, ROR), profit before tax, and gross revenue. “Be greater”, as it says in the brand positioning, Techcombank is dedicated and committed to bringing the best value and offering great experience to our clients, partners, and team members.
- WE CARE FOR TECHCOMERS
At Techcombank, we strive to attract, develop, engage, retain our best team members, and collaborate across businesses to serve our clients. We believe our people are our most valuable resource, and efficient teamwork is crucial to our success in helping clients. For that reason, Techcombank provides all eligible team members with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health. It includes but not limited to:
- Health Plans: We offer comprehensive and competitive medical benefits to our employees and their family members through Techcombank Care program
- Financial wellness: We support team members by offering resources and employee discount programs to help them achieve financial wellness
- Paid time off: We understand that team members have diverse needs and are at their best when they can balance between personal and work life. We provide our employees a variety of competitive options including paid time off for vacation, birthday, marriage, the birth of a child, the loss of a family member, and more.
- Commuter Benefits: We provide Techcombus which are the buses exclusively used to drive the employees home for annual Tet Holiday (Lunar New Year)
- Flexible schedule: Our employees are allowed to choose working hours that suit their personal schedule
- Engagement activities: We are fully aware that the more engaged the more productive our staff are, hence we always strive to boost internal engagement through initiatives such as Techcombank Marathon, Ironman, Active Saturday off, Thank-you party, Team building, Tehcombank’s anniversary, Lunch club, and so on
- Modern facilities: Our newly-built agile Head office brings our staff a comfortable and friendly working environment
- WE DEVELOP TALENTED TECHCOMERS
Helping our team members to develop their skills and grow their careers is always the top priority of Techcombank, which we believe is necessary to retain talent and sustain the business. Techcombank offers diverse training programs including skill development, emotional management, and professional growth. The programs are designed to provide sufficient tools and resources to help the team members get exceptional results through every stage of their professional development. Performance reviews and discussions are ongoing with guidance from both external and internal experts. Programs like these often include courses in:
- E-Learning courses for all staff
- Leadership development program
- Capability development program to enhance employees’ English proficiency
- Internal training sessions to leverage our staff’ professional competence
- External training courses conducted by experts from outside of Techcombank
- Overseas training courses
Additionally, talent management practices are integrated to facilitate our team members’ growth and development. They combine a variety of programs including:
- Job rotation
- Talent pool
- Corporate transformation projects
- Coaching & Buddy programs
- WE NURTURE PROSPECTIVE TECHCOMERS
Techcombank’s wide range of internship and development programs for undergraduates and post-graduates are designed for a rewarding and successful career. We offer a variety of career paths for smart and dedicated professionals, including:
- Talent Generation Contest
- Internship Program
- Training sessions for college juniors and seniors
- Career orientation seminars at universities and colleges nationwide
- TECHCOMBANK & PRESTIGIOUS HR AWARDS
2018 marked an extremely successful year for Techcombank as we were honored at Vietnam HR Awards, Asia HRD Awards, as well as earned reputation for being ranked #9 in Top 100 best places to work in Vietnam for 3 years in a row (2016-2018). In 2019, Techcombank continued to achieve the "Golden Trophy" at the prestigious Stevie Awards within the category "Employer of the Year - Banking". Every award won is a concrete proof of Techcombank’s potential, relentless growth over the time and commitments to creating a friendly and ideal working environment, giving each employee the opportunity to "Be greater".